Thread: Is this Okay ?

Question Is this Okay ?

Need to know what you think of me gals:
    I'm just a simple guy getting decently paid and I love my
    work. The problem is I don't have a girlfriend and in my state and infact in my
    country the family finds the bride for the boy and a groom for the girl.
    I"m fine with the way it works but secretly I want to know what a girl thinks of me
    if I'm in the singles market.
    About me:
    Computer programmer, well paid, height 5.8ft, athletic built, Never had sex but have
    great ideas on it, you know what eventually happens to a quiet volcano.
    drink socially ( never get fall on the nose drunk ) wear the latest in top malls in my
    city, don't smoke, travel abroad about 10% of the year. Some times I think my life
    is too perfect. I try hard and find some fault at every girl who shows some interest
    in me and eventually avoid her...thinking there's better in store. If you want to know
    more to tell more about me, ask me.
    Now.....What do you think of me ? is this normal ?

really no girls or women looking at this post ?

I'm not expecting you to say something that will change my life.
    I just want YOUR opinion on what you think of my situation.
    Do reply....

I think you need to date. Don't turn down girls who show a interest in you because once you get to know then they might be your soulmate. Take them out and get to know them.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSanjeev
    Need to know what you think of me gals:
    I'm just a simple guy getting decently paid and I love my
    work. The problem is I don't have a girlfriend and in my state and infact in my
    country the family finds the bride for the boy and a groom for the girl.
    I"m fine with the way it works but secretly I want to know what a girl thinks of me
    if I'm in the singles market.
    About me:
    Computer programmer, well paid, height 5.8ft, athletic built, Never had sex but have
    great ideas on it, you know what eventually happens to a quiet volcano.
    drink socially ( never get fall on the nose drunk ) wear the latest in top malls in my
    city, don't smoke, travel abroad about 10% of the year. Some times I think my life
    is too perfect. I try hard and find some fault at every girl who shows some interest
    in me and eventually avoid her...thinking there's better in store. If you want to know
    more to tell more about me, ask me.
    Now.....What do you think of me ? is this normal ?

Well, you are probably just scared what could happen when you fall in love with a girl and you have a girlfriend eventuelly, etc.
    Don't you have any female friends you could ask? Ask them what they think. Friends are usually straight if you ask them about their serious opinion.
    If you cannot get along with anything about it, you even might consider psychotherapy to help you.

I am sure there is a way! And your way you introduced yourself sounds to me like you are a nice, friendly and caring guy!

Good Luck!