Thread: Check Out My Blog RE: Politics, Society, Humor

Check Out My Blog RE: Politics, Society, Humor

Hello. I'm a new user here and last week, I started up a new blog. The blog is basically me talking about things from all over the news (anything from the worlds of politics, society, arts, culture, you name it) and often putting a funny or sarcastic spin on it.

Hopefully. To be honest, I'm still new and "finding my voice" as a blogger. I'd like to get some rhythm and consistency, so check out my blog and let me know what you would do differently or keep the same. I haven't had much on-site feedback (is there a way to guage how many people are looking at your site beyond feedback comments?), but I am trying Technorati tags. I'm not necessarily disappointed with the ostensible lack of interest because the blog is still new. I would, however, like to get more people reading it.

Let me know if you enjoy it or what changes you would make. Thanks!

EDIT: I'm not allowed to post a URL, so check out my profile and click the link there.

nice site must have put in a lot of effort

Thank you. I try to put in enough effort to make it look nice and be an enjoyable experience for readers. Please come back if you like it.

I appreciate you checking it out and thanks for the support and kind words.