Thread: Why cant I let it go???

Hybrid View

Hmm~
    I guess, try to understand it from different angles for both parties.
    The good thing is, both of you are sharing and sorting out things together. It is a good thing that your wife is sharing her past experiences with you, regardless of who is bringing it up. The bad thing i guess, is that you can't put it out of your mind.

As you have written, prayer has helped you. I don't know if this works, but you might consider trying it out. Try asking God to help you forgive her, and release the tension from your mind. Then slowly meditate on the good times you have had together(after all, you have been married for 13 years!), treasure her and understand that what has passed is the past.

Also, try to talk to her if you feel uneasy about it. Communication is vital in any relationship, regardless of age.

Hope i'm not repeating anything. And also, good luck in your relationship.

It's clear that you love this woman. Your feeling comes from a deep voice in your subconcious that keeps telling you she is better than you or that you don't deserve her for some reason. Try to reframe your mind frame and implement other thoughts that say: "you are the king , and no one is better than you! all women dream to be with you and have sex with you!" and act on it. Assume it. Soon it will become part of your personality , and those little jealousy feelings will vanish. You will also become much more appealing. Alternatively you could learn how to provide her with multiple orgasms and dominate the "other" parts that are left, that she doesn't even know exist. You will be the over all king in total. By the way, did she ask you about your past pre-marriage ventures as well?

everybody has a past, even you. You must also fall in love with some other women and perhaps having sex with her before you meet your present wife. That's exactly the same thing that happen with your wife. it's just that the girl you make love with at that time was not the wife of her cousin.
    So don't take it as she make love with your cousin husband. It's just she a woman making love with a man before she finally met you. cheers!

hope this will help...

the thing you have in your mind is the ones making you feel like that. just let go of the past and accept your wife as she is. it is getting harder to let go of the thought if you are still thinking about it over and over again. she is now your wife and she's not making anything to break the rules of your marriage. if you really love your wife, then accept everything and forget all the things that might hurt you. she's right that is was part of her past that doesn't need to be brought back again.

try hard u ll get over it dear
    ur invited to my blogs
    http://celeblinkage.blogspot.com http://360clockwise.blogspot.com