Thread: Why cant I let it go???

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    Anybody out there have any comments and or advice to give??
    Hello,

all of us did stupid things in mistake, not wanting to do it, and when she noticed that he was married, she ended it, which was a very good and wise. So, from my judging this indicates that she is clever, always trying to do the right thing-.

This could have happened to anybody, since we rely on the honesty of others, if they lie to us, and we do not notice, then there is nothing we can do about that.

So you have spoken to her about your problem, this killing-you-inside feeling, this is very good. do you have any other persons (friends, e.g.) you trust and could speak about this with? This can free a lot of pain and talking can solve a lot of such feelings and situations.

Ask yourself, why you feel it's disturbing you, she doing something wrong 13 years ago without even knowing about her mistake (since he didn't say he was married at that time).

You have been together for almost 13 years too, and you want to find a solution and you will find a solution and if nothing helps, go into a therapy for you or maybe even for both of you, if you feel she should be there, too.

Thank you for replying to my post. first off, I am and have been asking myself as to why it's so hard for me to let this go and I guess the only reason I keep coming up with is this, I wish I would have been the first to do anything with her from taking her virginity to exploring our sexuality which by the way she says that I'm the first to actually let her do what she please and she does enjoy this. I am coming to grips with my feelings and feel it's bringing me closer to her. But from time to time I fall into these depressing feelings and let them get the best of me. I think the last time I felt like this was approximatley 5 years ago. This feeling comes and goes and we are still together so I guess thats a good thing. Prayer has played a big part in my situation and can only hope it will enventually fade. I was wondering if I was the only one going through this type of situation. thank you for your input.

Well, you weren't the first and you will never be, but for her you are the first and the one and only, as you said yourself, she said
    I'm the first to actually let her do what she please and she does enjoy this.

Define this as your new meaning of "first" and it will probably make things a lot easier for you.

You are welcome by the way

Feeling better already!!

Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    Feeling better already!!
    I am glad that I was helpful