Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why cant I let it go???

Hi blurred,

I kind of understand how u felt. It's like this memory keep bugging you and you feel restless now and then. The more u think about it, the more troubled you became.
    Although i don hve exacly the same experience as yours. Trust me, I had some bad experiences in the past that made me felt just like u do.
    Because memories don't always leave us fast (especially those associated with hurt, embrassesment and other negative feelings..), we tend to hold on or continue to feel the same feeling as if it just happened a second ago.
    But through the years, I realised the only way to set myself free from bad memories, is to focus on the present, treasuring what I have now the joy and company of my soulmate, enjoying every moment of it!
    And ignore the bad reminders of the past. The past is only trying to buy our time away. Stealing our precious time...
    WE live in the present not the past. Always GO FOrward because we know life is short.
    The future can only be better! because we are conquerors of the past!
    Believe in yourself that you are the only 1 for your wife! I believe she feels that way too!

Cheers!

hope this will help...

the thing you have in your mind is the ones making you feel like that. just let go of the past and accept your wife as she is. it is getting harder to let go of the thought if you are still thinking about it over and over again. she is now your wife and she's not making anything to break the rules of your marriage. if you really love your wife, then accept everything and forget all the things that might hurt you. she's right that is was part of her past that doesn't need to be brought back again.

try hard u ll get over it dear
    ur invited to my blogs
    http://celeblinkage.blogspot.com http://360clockwise.blogspot.com

Hi!
    Understanding plays important role.So have understanding between both of you.

it's unfair, unjust and that's always the hardest to reconcile

Quote Originally Posted by crisps View Post
    it's unfair, unjust and that's always the hardest to reconcile
    I agree with all above guys, I think, most of us have bad memories, so let's us forget it, and get happy thing again.