Hello all, quick history on my situation. Married-going on twelve years, mid thirties.wife early thirties. Lately we (and I mean "I") have been brigning up her old "flames" while making love asking her specific questions on what she has actually done. Handjobs in highschool, places where she had sex and stuff like that. Now before we got together she had sex with my cousins husband not knowing he was married and soon broke it off after finding out the truth. now this happend almost thirteen years ago and I am still having a huge problem letting it go, it's tearing me apart inside. I have tried to bury it deep inside me but just dont know how to do it matter of fact just recently it has been out of control, now I dont lash out at her or our kids it's just something inside that is killing me.I talked to her about it and she says thats just part of her history and I know that she is right, I know it's me I just want to find a way to get rid of this feeling I have inside. I do love this woman and I feel Im shutting her out unintentionally. Anybody out there have a similiar situation happen to them and how did you cope with it?? Thanks for listening.