Thread: Blog 911

Exclamation Blog 911

Well.. i have a Blog / Journal and it turned out to a LOVE ADVISE SITE and errr i dunno how did it start or where did it come from. The BIG problem is.. some visitors are sending me emails about their problems weird huh. Im just scared that the time will come that i dunno what to say or advise anymore.. coz i just broke up with my BF and im in a dead relationshop for almost a year now and ughhh! how am i suppose to help em if im not even in a good relationship myself

That's a toughie, I'd be careful about what advice you give out, since your readers are probably in some tough spots.

If you don't feel comfortable giving somebody advice, just say that to them. It's much better than trying to make something up that could just make their situation worse.

At best, you can give your honest opinon. As long as you state on your site that these are purely your opinions, there's not much more you can do.

Do only what you feel comfortable doing.

Thanks! and thats what im really trying to do really. its just feel kinda odd eheheh and i can relate how they feel because i really know what they're going through. and like what you've said. i dont want to make their situation worst

Again, thnx kev