Listen. I know how you feel because my boyfriend, who I have been with for two years, stares like nobody's business. Any girl who has an ass, his eyes will be glued to. But, I have to say that we have a pretty wonderful relationship despite that. I do get bothered by it and I explained this to him but it is only by nature that a guy will stare at other women. My boyfriend is 29 years old and he tends to move his eyes towards pretty moms or older women. I know deep inside that he would never do anything to hurt me (although I know I should never rule out the fact that it will never happen because that would be naive) but if looking is all he is going to do then that is okay.

My ex-boyfriend of 6 years did stare at other women once in a while but little did I know he was cheating on me left and right.

In conclusion to my response, looking is not so bad if you feel that he would not take that any further. The minute he takes it to the next level (flirting, talking, etc.) then it is time for you to move on. If he really loves you, then the next level will never be a question. Take my advice because I have had both extremes.