hmmm well.. i " had " a boyfriend for 6 years and.. while were together.. she never LOOKED at anyone or maybe not that i know of. But everytime were together, i was even the one who tells him " hey! look at that girl, she's so pretty " and he always says " uhu, so? " i trust him so much coz i know that he will not check on OTHER GIRLS. well anyway... why did i say HAD? ok we broke up a year ago.. because when i visit Hawaii... well i stayed there fro 2 WEEKS only when i came back home all of a sudden everything changed. He met someone else.

Buttom line... Men who do not look or dont check other girls IS NOT NORMAL. jrx2 said is true.. " all men do look, however, there are a lot of qualifiers. " and a guy thats seemed like " too good to be true are dangerous. yes you can trust him, he can be the man of your dreams but Hey! once he had enough and realize that " hey im too good to be true! women will love me " then.. there he goes... away... far far away.

And with regards to " House Work " thingy, not all men are willing to do em. If he does it without any asking... you're lucky!