Thread: galz i need ur opinion..

Hybrid View

ok personally I dont think its wrong if he stares...dont you stare if you happen to walk by a good looking man??you can look doesnt necessarly mean that your going to touch...I think the main thing here is Trust...if you dont have that then its not worth being in that relationship... If it really bugs you that much why dont you just talk to him about it?

With regards to housework....girl no man does house work unless u tell him to...so if he does help thank your lucky stars....

Hi there I got married last year in the US to an American, and Im from Sydney Australia. I gotta admit I have only been in 2 other longterm relationships (2-3 years) and every guy seems to have a fascination with looking at other girls.

On the other hand I didn't seem to get that problem with guys I happened to be friends with in the past, but who weren't boyfriends. I seemed to get more attention from them for some reason.

I think guys look around a lot when they are in a longterm relationship because the "grass is always greener on the other side".

I do actually have a problem with my husband looking around so I talked to him about it. It has solved a few issues but at the same time he will of course automatically assume jealously to be the reason.... and this can make life difficult. I have got verbal commitment from him to keep true to me because he has been in a nasty divorce x 2 before and I know he doesn't want another one. He used to chat on yahoo a lot to other girls and take pictures of them in uncompromising positions(which I found on his laptop when he asked me to look up something for him) so as you can see, I have been worried time and again. Naturally he has promised not to do that anymore and I do believe that much at least. But I never let my guard down because people do lie and done so in the past.

Bottom line is, because you are not married yet you have time....talk to him about it and see what his reaction and opinions are before you give full trust and commitment. I have learnt from experience trusting someone blindly without doing some investigation can lead to major long term problems.

Oh BTW, yes my husband does help to vacuum because its a heavy machine. But I do most of the other stuff and so long as he appreciates it and takes me out to dinner Im fine with it lol.
    Last edited by c_sapphire; 01-09-2007 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Addition to question