Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: galz i need ur opinion..

galz i need ur opinion..

ok ..imagine ur at the supermarket standing in line with ur bf...theres a (very young)pretty blonde chick serving along with 2 others...ur bf is suddenly in a trance and cant take his eyes off her... (im not exagerating)..even after dropping a comment about his fixation he doesnt try to look away.

OK - not impressed.. & after how hes been lately he's on very thin ice.
    am i over-reacting or wot? i can honestly say i dont even bother checkin out other guys.

also while im whinging ...does ur man do ANY house work????..i mean any.. coz i do it all. unless i ask him on the rare occassion - if so he cracks up. he admitted he is lazy but not doing much to improve things lately.

All men look, however, there are a lot of qualifiers. If you relationship is great, then who cares if he looks! If it is not so great, then maybe you have a problem. But is the problem that you are jealous or do you not trust him. Those are two different things.

I am married but didn't meet my husband until I was 35, so I have lots of miserable experiences to draw on. Honestly, I don't care if my husband looks. I think it's kind of funny...but then again I trust him completely.

And yes, my husband does wash dishes and takes care of our daughter...but that is it! No lawn mowing, no fixing things, no nothing unless I get mad. Oh well.

hmmm well.. i " had " a boyfriend for 6 years and.. while were together.. she never LOOKED at anyone or maybe not that i know of. But everytime were together, i was even the one who tells him " hey! look at that girl, she's so pretty " and he always says " uhu, so? " i trust him so much coz i know that he will not check on OTHER GIRLS. well anyway... why did i say HAD? ok we broke up a year ago.. because when i visit Hawaii... well i stayed there fro 2 WEEKS only when i came back home all of a sudden everything changed. He met someone else.

Buttom line... Men who do not look or dont check other girls IS NOT NORMAL. jrx2 said is true.. " all men do look, however, there are a lot of qualifiers. " and a guy thats seemed like " too good to be true are dangerous. yes you can trust him, he can be the man of your dreams but Hey! once he had enough and realize that " hey im too good to be true! women will love me " then.. there he goes... away... far far away.

And with regards to " House Work " thingy, not all men are willing to do em. If he does it without any asking... you're lucky!

OK - not impressed.. & after how hes been lately he's on very thin ice.
    am i over-reacting or wot? i can honestly say i dont even bother checkin out other guys.

Listen. I know how you feel because my boyfriend, who I have been with for two years, stares like nobody's business. Any girl who has an ass, his eyes will be glued to. But, I have to say that we have a pretty wonderful relationship despite that. I do get bothered by it and I explained this to him but it is only by nature that a guy will stare at other women. My boyfriend is 29 years old and he tends to move his eyes towards pretty moms or older women. I know deep inside that he would never do anything to hurt me (although I know I should never rule out the fact that it will never happen because that would be naive) but if looking is all he is going to do then that is okay.

My ex-boyfriend of 6 years did stare at other women once in a while but little did I know he was cheating on me left and right.

In conclusion to my response, looking is not so bad if you feel that he would not take that any further. The minute he takes it to the next level (flirting, talking, etc.) then it is time for you to move on. If he really loves you, then the next level will never be a question. Take my advice because I have had both extremes.

Haha...
    I believe that every guy checks out girls, unless he is really smitten to you till the extent that he forgets everything else(which is rare even if you are drop-dead gorgeous head to toe).
    My boyfriend does not admit that he looks at girls, occasionally he just acts as if nothing happens. However if he does check them out, he will say something like,"Hey, that girl has a good figure, but if you just work out a little, i bet you will look so much better then her". I guess guys have different responses.
    Considering housework.... ummm, we aren't exactly even married yet, haha~ but he does cook and compliment my housework at times. Certain guys are still old fashioned, they totally feel that the women ought to be the ones to do it.
    So... um, what say you?

Hope that helped.

ok personally I dont think its wrong if he stares...dont you stare if you happen to walk by a good looking man??you can look doesnt necessarly mean that your going to touch...I think the main thing here is Trust...if you dont have that then its not worth being in that relationship... If it really bugs you that much why dont you just talk to him about it?

With regards to housework....girl no man does house work unless u tell him to...so if he does help thank your lucky stars....

Hi there I got married last year in the US to an American, and Im from Sydney Australia. I gotta admit I have only been in 2 other longterm relationships (2-3 years) and every guy seems to have a fascination with looking at other girls.

On the other hand I didn't seem to get that problem with guys I happened to be friends with in the past, but who weren't boyfriends. I seemed to get more attention from them for some reason.

I think guys look around a lot when they are in a longterm relationship because the "grass is always greener on the other side".

I do actually have a problem with my husband looking around so I talked to him about it. It has solved a few issues but at the same time he will of course automatically assume jealously to be the reason.... and this can make life difficult. I have got verbal commitment from him to keep true to me because he has been in a nasty divorce x 2 before and I know he doesn't want another one. He used to chat on yahoo a lot to other girls and take pictures of them in uncompromising positions(which I found on his laptop when he asked me to look up something for him) so as you can see, I have been worried time and again. Naturally he has promised not to do that anymore and I do believe that much at least. But I never let my guard down because people do lie and done so in the past.

Bottom line is, because you are not married yet you have time....talk to him about it and see what his reaction and opinions are before you give full trust and commitment. I have learnt from experience trusting someone blindly without doing some investigation can lead to major long term problems.

Oh BTW, yes my husband does help to vacuum because its a heavy machine. But I do most of the other stuff and so long as he appreciates it and takes me out to dinner Im fine with it lol.
    Last edited by c_sapphire; 01-09-2007 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Addition to question

My partner doesn't care to check out other women. He's just not that type of guy. I've never had to worry. It's great.

Checks this... may help

Dude, stairing othes is not bad, if u r true. but ur intension beyond ur partner is something different then it may be problem for lots one.
    so keep communicating with ur partner and try to understand him/her more and shows ur love and trust to feel him trusty one...
    Check him/her cares u or not ...
    Use ur extreme sense to test him/her..
    bottom line is ..."Never believe anybody Blindly"