Thread: New to this site

New to this site

Hello I have just registered to this site and I'd love to meet people to share ideals and compare blogs. My blog is basically just about College Life and transfering from a community college but im planning on creating a number of different blogs as well. My blog is in my profile. I'd love to see some of your blogs as well. Nice to meet you all.

Quote Originally Posted by db14511 View Post
    Hello I have just registered to this site and I'd love to meet people to share ideals and compare blogs. My blog is basically just about College Life and transfering from a community college but im planning on creating a number of different blogs as well. My blog is in my profile. I'd love to see some of your blogs as well. Nice to meet you all.
    Hey how are you doing?

Im new here as well.

I too have a blog. Well i have 2. Ones about business stuff and the other is about the golden rule.

Anyways how is school going?

Im thinking about going to school too.
    HTML Code:
    http://googlemarketingacronyms.blogspot.com

Hi I'm new here too..

Quote Originally Posted by db14511 View Post
    Hey how are you doing?

Im new here as well.

I too have a blog. Well i have 2. Ones about business stuff and the other is about the golden rule.

Anyways how is school going?

Im thinking about going to school too.
    I didnt mean to post it twice but couldnt figure out how to delete the second one lol

sorry about that...
    Last edited by Hljerdee; 07-08-2009 at 10:53 AM. Reason: My pc was being slow lol
    HTML Code:
    http://googlemarketingacronyms.blogspot.com

My name is harrab ed, nice to meet you all too..what country are you guys come from? I'm an Indonesian

hi db144511,
    welcome to BloggerHub. I'd like to share ideas and compare blogs too. I am a new user of this community also. But I think this site has the potential to grow big and develop faithful readership for this site as well as for our blogs to. i hope you will enjoy a nice time in this community.

i hope that you can create nice blog centered relationships with different bloggers through this forum.

Trying to improve the world as well as the inner self: lifeasiknowit22.blogspot.com