Thread: Consider adding a search box to monetize your blog traffic

Consider adding a search box to monetize your blog traffic

Adding a search box is an easy and unobtrusive way to monetize your blog traffic. When a site visitor searches from the search box on your site, a new web browser landing page opens, with search results. If the visitor then clicks on the results, you can earn up to 15 cents/click in revenue.

My company AdMedian LLC offers search box capabilities, among other ways to monetize your site traffic. Features of our program include:

• Sites with any quantity of traffic are eligible to participate

• Payment of up to 15 cents per click on landing page search results

• Payment for clicks on any of the top ten search results

• Premium search feeds

• Search box results open on landing page in new browser window, increasing site visitor retention

• Easy, fast and free program enrollment and setup

• Fully customizable search box fits each blog website’s look and feel

• State of the art click fraud protection technology minimizes charge backs

• Monetization of all North American and most international traffic

• Real time, detailed and comprehensive earnings and activity reporting

• Generous referral revenue sharing

Come give us a look see, at admedian.com. If you are interested, and decide to register, please use referral code [url]http://www.admedian.com/?a=account/...8feb8704d129d24[/url]

Thanks! Brian

Google AdSense combined with a Swicki Hotsearch bar ([url]http://swicki.eurekster.com/[/url]) could be it. I receive a quite neat amount of vitors and searches because of it.
    Check my blog for an example: [url]http://nafcom.blogspot.com[/url]

Help me out here

I have heard you can incorporate adsense with swicki but I don't see how and your swicki does not display adsense,

what am I missing

Jack

just to be clear I mean displaying adsense on your swicki results page, thanks,

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by jackspirko View Post
    just to be clear I mean displaying adsense on your swicki results page, thanks,

Jack
    I know what you mean but I do not do Google AdSense so I cannot answer you that question, sorry. But you can contact Swicki Support and ask them, they even replied to me when I contacted them first

Lightbulb USuggest.com and monetize your blog

USuggest.com allow the bloggers to make some extra money through recommended products directly from within their blogs, and hopefully directing their readers to online retailers. As such, the respective blogger would receive a commission from any sales generated through referrals!