I guess most members of this forum subscribe to one or more ezines. I know I do.

I've about three or four comming in to do with adsense: Joel Comm, Michael Cheney, Brad Callen, who land on my primary email address.

Anyway it occured to me that these mass mailers have one thing in common, they're heavy into promotion and one of the ways that you promote is via article banks. I'm sure, like me, you've submitted articles to article banks.

Now I've a program called Article Miner (it is no longer on sale) but basically it puts all the articles from about ten article banks on your desktop. It occured to me that if I were to go around all these professional marketters and lift only their articles from the banks that they would be pretty well written and would have a specific message in mind.

I've done a quick check on the above and have about fifty articles I could use - enough for a mini site, but I'd like more.

I really would appreciate it if you would let me know who you subscribe to; thier contact details, so I can have a look at their site to see what they are offering.

In return I'll check each author on Article Miner and see how many articles they have released into the public domain. I'm guessing that any articles they release will have been released into more than one bank.

Joel Comm 10
Brad Callen 11
Michael Cheney 31

mohamed elgharib

ps While I think the above would make a reasonable mini site I'm actually quite surprised at how small a number of articles these guys have posted to article banks. Like ourselves they had to start somewhere and they all tell us how great submitting artilces to article banks is!! So why are they not writing?