Glen couldn't get into your RSS feed forum so if you don't mind I'll post here. Feel free to move it.

OK the problem is this. There is a site I'm thinking of building at the moment and I want to add a news feed to it, i.e. news that will constantly update from say Google News or Yahoo. But I don't know what to do. I'm not wanting to distribute news to other sites

For example if I simply select the google rss feed for sport I'm presented with a new page starting: '
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.' and then it gives me a page full of HTML; I'm lost.

I know that I can put a javascript version of news on my site reasonably easily, but that is no good as the search engines don't read it, but as I understand it the script has to be in html format to be recognised..

So my question is (and I suppose I'm asking you Glen, thank you, thank you thank you) how in the name of all that is holy do I get that feed to display on my site. I use windows xp, home and have built my site using Dreamweaver mx.

Do I need special software, is it expensive, are there freebies about, shareware etc.

Many thanks for any help offered

mohamed elgharib