Thread: Valentines Day

Valentines Day

OK, there is this girl I have really liked for ages and seeing as Valentines day is approaching I am thinking what to do.

We are pretty good friends and we are both in our own relationships but I know she wants to end hers, as do I.

I am not sure whether to send her something for Valentines day or not to show her my feelings. I have hinted my feelings with her before and I'm pretty ure she knows that I find her attractive. What I really want to do is find out whether we have a chance of anything and whether she has any feelings for me.

What should I do??

If you're sure she wants out of her relationship, and you do too....then I would just go for it.
    If she dosen't return your feelings then you can always just say that you thought she might need cheering up. My friends (male and female) send me valentines cards out of friendship.
    Word of caution though, don't embark on an affair with this girl...if she does like you then she will only find it offensive if you are in a relationship, and want her too.
    If you want out of your relationship then then end it now...ther's no point putting off the inevitable.
    Life is far too short to hide your feelings.I would send her something, but don't be pushy. If she likes you, she'll let you know. If not then just value your friendship.
    Good luck.

hi guys and guls, i'm an indonesian male 19 years old...
    i want to share something with you, i am getting close with a girl for a week now, and i am planning to tell my feeling on the valentines day, is it ok?? or is it too fast, that i should know her well first.But valentines day is coming, should i delay to tell my feeling or what, valentines day is a great moment to make an memorizeable moment i think...
    any comment....i appreciate it so much..thanks....

thanks sjsing. I guess what I also want to know is whether it is appropriate to send her something for valentines day or not. Maybe a card or something?

hi

Intrested in you,
    My name is Miss Lyifa.E. Bezebi Petros, , i saw your profile in this site today and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so we can know each other. Here is my email address ( [email]l_yifa_5baby@yahoo.com[/email] ) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Miss lyifa (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
    Yours Love
    Miss lyifa

Free Friendly Advice...www.theadvicesite.com

Submit your questions about relationships, friendships, careers, etc. to us. The Advice Site is an online advice column that offers readers a chance to submit questions and receive free, informed advice on many of life's pressing issues. The site is updated daily with a new inspirational thought called Your Daily Apple.

The purpose of the site is to encourage and inspire readers to be positive and to live their best life possible. While our opinions are meant to be entertaining, they are birthed out of our genuine concern for humanity and the idea that everyone deserves the fullness of a happy and prosperous life.

Jacob
    theadvicesite.com

Red face nice article

ilikeyourarticleverymuch。