Thread: On-line dating....My experience..3 days down 87 more days to go.

Hybrid View

Yeah, :) I'm trying to figure out how to get the most out of my fifty bucks. I am just going to have fun writing to different people everyday to see what happens. The funny thing is I tend to write non-stop on certain days, and I write a few sentences on some other days, depending on my mood. Sometimes I tend to be mellow and sometimes my attidude is like "Bring it on!" Different people react differently. Well,, this will be another experiment to keep me awake for the next few months along with other personal project that I'm doing. Anyway, it will be cool to meet real genuine lady.

Smile

men & women will have different views/ideals on what love or being in a relationship should be...but it will always change once you're in a relationship...having a lot of expectations of what a relationship should be --- would sound trouble...anywayz, in relation to on-line dating, i tried it and found someone whom i can be myself...it took more than three days though, we met thru itzamatch.com
    Last edited by love8me; 06-09-2006 at 09:10 AM.

Hey,
    I just think that you kinda got off a wrong step in cyber dating perhaps.
    It is true that there are so many ..... what do you call them, requirements that certain people wish to look for.
    I was surprised by an ex-schoolmate who wrote this in their dating profile....
    "The guy i love has to love his vegetables"
    What on earth?! Lolz. Yup, life is tough. But sooner or later will people realise that somehow their dream guys or girls may not be the perfect match for them.
    My advice for you, don't give up just yet!
    Somehow, on some part of the world there is your perfect match, who is feeling as exasperated like you. Who knows? The next time you go online, the person might just be there.

All the best to you ! =)

yes men & women will have different views/ideals