Thread: On-line dating....My experience..3 days down 87 more days to go.

Hybrid View

Hmm I have never tried an internet dating site but in early college I used to look around the profiles a little bit....actually I do remember one time I submitted myself to match.com and i got hundreds of responses. it was hard to sift through them all and so many guys seemed smarmy and too slick if you know what i mean.

Of all the one's I have heard of I am most intrigued by eHarmony.com, has anyone had any experiences with this company? they are the only ones who seem psychology-oriented in how they match up people and since that was my college major I give a lot of legitimacy to psychology. Well I am not in the single market right now but if I was I would be most interested in that site.

The Important 10 Bridges in relationship with girls

While dealing with girls, there were some major ‘Critical moments’ that almost all men have to come across, and 'Bridges' they have to go through.

Here I hope to help you see these areas and improve the ones that you need help with.

With girls, ‘Critical moments’ are those, when you have to do something to advance to the next level.

For example: You see a girl, and you like her. You have to decide whether or not you’re going to walk over and say hello. This is a critical moment. If you don’t do it, you probably won’t get another chance.

The problem with ‘Critical moments’ is that they almost always require the man to take the initiative and do something that can be REJECTED by the girl. This keeps most guys from even trying. And most guys have at least one or two areas that they’re not confident about.

If you are not confident, and know exactly where you are going and what you are doing, you are likely to make a mistake, say some thing wrong, and cause the girl to reject you at one of these ‘Critical moments’.

If you make a mistake, it would offend a girl. She may decide to leave.
    Every new relationship is like a complex puzzle. You can make it through many steps, then make a mistake and have it all fall apart. Are you with me?

Here’s my list of Critical Moments:
    1.Approach (Walking over and saying Hello).
    2.Digits (Getting a phone number, email, address etc)
    3.Date Request (Going out for dinner, movie etc)
    4.Date (The actual time with her)
    5.Hold hands (The first sustained physical contact)
    6.Alone in private (Trust)
    7.Kiss (The first intimate contact)

Considering the spectrum of audience, I prefer not to write the last three here. I left it for your imagination.

Before each Critical moment, there are certain things that happen. These often set up the Critical moment that is about to follow. If you are on a date, and you’d like to kiss her, her mood and level of enjoyment is going to determine whether or not she’s going to be receptive to a kiss.

The times between the critical moments are Bridges. If you set up the critical moment correctly, you will be much more likely to be successful than if you don’t.

After every critical moment, you have to give her some time. You have to successfully cross the bridge, before going through the next critical moment. Don’t try to skip the bridges, as it might screw up the things.

For me, the most difficult thing is the first bridge, and most important thing is fifth bridge.
    yours sincerely
    Madhusudhanan

I don't really think meeting someone online then date him is good

My response to online dating:

Unless your "offline" dating and skills are good, DO NOT do online dating.

Online dating kills whatever is left for people who are not socially skilled to do the offline thing. Even if you had to, or you are good offline, you MUST move your online ventures (people you meet online) offline ASAP for maximum success rate.

there is no harm in trying, especially when venturing just try all possibilty, just don't rush it give it time and patience is always rewarded by nature...just keep at it....

lmao
    online dating is fun to some extent
    ur invited to my blogs
    http://celeblinkage.blogspot.com http://360clockwise.blogspot.com

Well, I got into some dating sites, such as be2 and EHarmony and Parship. The thing of these sites is that you have to go through a personality test. I liked the test part, but haven't found anyone that I really like. I don't know how effective it is to find someone through dating sites. But you should always give it a try! I recently was invited to a wedding of someone who found her partner through a dating site )))

Unless

Unless they are super hott, lol