While dealing with girls, there were some major ‘Critical moments’ that almost all men have to come across, and 'Bridges' they have to go through.

Here I hope to help you see these areas and improve the ones that you need help with.

With girls, ‘Critical moments’ are those, when you have to do something to advance to the next level.

For example: You see a girl, and you like her. You have to decide whether or not you’re going to walk over and say hello. This is a critical moment. If you don’t do it, you probably won’t get another chance.

The problem with ‘Critical moments’ is that they almost always require the man to take the initiative and do something that can be REJECTED by the girl. This keeps most guys from even trying. And most guys have at least one or two areas that they’re not confident about.

If you are not confident, and know exactly where you are going and what you are doing, you are likely to make a mistake, say some thing wrong, and cause the girl to reject you at one of these ‘Critical moments’.

If you make a mistake, it would offend a girl. She may decide to leave.
Every new relationship is like a complex puzzle. You can make it through many steps, then make a mistake and have it all fall apart. Are you with me?

Here’s my list of Critical Moments:
1.Approach (Walking over and saying Hello).
2.Digits (Getting a phone number, email, address etc)
3.Date Request (Going out for dinner, movie etc)
4.Date (The actual time with her)
5.Hold hands (The first sustained physical contact)
6.Alone in private (Trust)
7.Kiss (The first intimate contact)

Considering the spectrum of audience, I prefer not to write the last three here. I left it for your imagination.

Before each Critical moment, there are certain things that happen. These often set up the Critical moment that is about to follow. If you are on a date, and you’d like to kiss her, her mood and level of enjoyment is going to determine whether or not she’s going to be receptive to a kiss.

The times between the critical moments are Bridges. If you set up the critical moment correctly, you will be much more likely to be successful than if you don’t.

After every critical moment, you have to give her some time. You have to successfully cross the bridge, before going through the next critical moment. Don’t try to skip the bridges, as it might screw up the things.

For me, the most difficult thing is the first bridge, and most important thing is fifth bridge.