Thread: I nead a mind reader!!

Threaded View

Thumbs up Do you still love her? Then I wish you the best...

Hmmm,,,,,

Hey dude. First of all, I'm sorry about what you're going through. It's sad that sometimes (I would say most of the times) keeping & maintaining relationship is harder than breaking up one. I'm 35 SM, have met all sorts of women and can't still understand what is really going on some peoples' mind sometimes. I thought I understood women prettywell. From what she said, some of the following thoughts came to my mind.

1. She is definitely not happy now. Women do not tolerate unhappiness like men do. When they feel unhappy for whatever reason, they will fly away right away.. They waste no time.
    2. Maybe it is not your fault that she feels that way. So don't ever blame yourself. She may be really confused. I think teenagers are not the only one who are confused. People in their 30s 40s and beyond do get confused, too.
    3. Whatever the outcome might be, it is the best to your advantage to stay positive. I see you two have gotten along well, and the best thing that can happen to you (in the worst case scenario) is that you take this experience as a good memory and move on.
    4. I guess you don't want to be in the middle too long. If you really feel that she is the ONE, you try your best to keep the relationship. If things dont' work out despite your effort, what can you do?
    5. Follow your gut feeling. Who am I to give you advice, since I've never been married although I've had numerous short term relationships. I'm not here to give you any advice. I'm just saying whatever comes to my mind that I feel is right.
    6. After all, I believe being truthful to yourself is the best thing that can happen to you regardless of the consequences. I know this society is "result" driven, but as long as you've done your best, you should feel good about yourself.
    7.. I hope my rambling somehow makes sense to you. Think of me as a just another guy you met at a bar. You don't have to listen to what I have said. It is just too early in the morning here. I guess I needed somebody to talk to, too, and this is my first blog ever, just to want to let you know. I might need your feedback sometimes.

I sincerely wish you the best. Cheer up
    From Seattle
    Former ESL student )
    Last edited by asitis1111; 01-26-2006 at 12:03 PM.