Howdy everyone, this is my first post... Really would like some insight if you have it... I am really suffering right now..

I have been in an amazing relationship for the past 10 months, and now she wants it to end. I am 32, and divorced, so this was not my first rodeo. She is 32, never married, so not her's either.

When I look back on what we did together it was amazing. We would laugh so hard it hurt, we could walk into any bar with music and dance the night away, we shared uncommon friendship, could talk for hours about religion or politics even though we had quite a few different views. We could go camping, biking, clubbing, or to the symphony. It didn't matter where we were, we had fun. Physically, everything was great too.

The kicker is, we only got to be together once or twice a month. Long distance, but due to our work situations, we could spend 4-6 awesome days together each time. We saw each other 3 times in December alone. I couldn't move, she could.

The way she broke it to me was that she loved me dearly, loved our relationship, but the one thing she wanted that she didn't have was the ability to say "I would go to the ends of the Earth for you"...and therefore something must be missing.

Huh????

What about the relationship? I mean, she was balling when we broke up? If she didn't feel love for me I would get it, or if she desparately wanted something in life I couldn't give, I would get that too....

How do you walk away from something so great?? (Honestly I think she really thought it was too)

If anyone has any thoughts on why a woman would do this PLEASE SHARE!!!!

Adios--- here are her words---

"i can't talk to you on the phone now about this even though i have a minute. i can't close my door and not see my patients and i can't start crying while i'm here.

i love you michael. i do know that. i know that you're fantastic and the most giving man i've ever met. you make me feel like i'm the most beautiful woman on the planet. i know that you would do anything for me, no matter what it was. i literally could go on and on about all the wonderful qualitites that you have. i could also go on and on about all the wonderful ways you are good to me and good for me.

i should know, i should just know that i would go anywhere for you. but i do not know that. and i think i don't know that because it is not perfect for me. maybe it is perfect for you, and a lot of times it does seem perfect for me, but i know that it's not. i think i have wanted it to be perfect and i have tried so hard to make it perfect, but, for me something is missing. it is absolutely nothing you've done. it's just, i can't make it happen, i can't force that something that is missing to happen. i'm not even sure i can describe it. i want so much for it to be there. i think that is part of the reason i drive myself crazy with all the logistics of texas and family, etc, etc. i shouldn't have to think that way. i want to look at you and tell you that i would go anywhere to be with you and i can't.

please write back to me if you can"