Ok, there is alot of background information I should explain first. I have been going to school with this girl for my entire life, she came to my school in 1st grade and we are juniors now. I have been interested in her pretty much that whole time. She was my first crush ever, and I seriously think that I am in love with her. I would be happy spending my life with her, and the feeling I get when I think about hugging her or just holding her makes me think I truly love her. The problem is, she has never been in a relationship before, ever. We talk alot, and we are entirely compatible. I drop hints to her that I am in love with her, but she doesn't pick up on them because she doesn't understand the whole boy/girl hinting game. So here I am in this huge predicament. I love this girl, and she has no idea. Should I tell her? My friends say it will smother her and scare her away if I tell her. They say I should just continue to talk to her and eventually I should tell her, but that drives me crazy. Deep down, I want to call her today and tell her how I feel, I just want to be with her more than anything. What should I do? She is a serious dating newbie, but that appeals to me. I can help her with alot of things and I really am serious about this girl. I am just saying that if I call her today and confess this love for her, do you think she will be scared off? Should I just continue on the path we are on, which is one of great friendship, we talk about everything? All I know is I constantly think about her, CONSTANTLY. When I wake up im thinking about her and before I go to sleep im still thinking about her. All Day.