Thread: I might go crazy, HELP!

I might go crazy, HELP!

Ok, there is alot of background information I should explain first. I have been going to school with this girl for my entire life, she came to my school in 1st grade and we are juniors now. I have been interested in her pretty much that whole time. She was my first crush ever, and I seriously think that I am in love with her. I would be happy spending my life with her, and the feeling I get when I think about hugging her or just holding her makes me think I truly love her. The problem is, she has never been in a relationship before, ever. We talk alot, and we are entirely compatible. I drop hints to her that I am in love with her, but she doesn't pick up on them because she doesn't understand the whole boy/girl hinting game. So here I am in this huge predicament. I love this girl, and she has no idea. Should I tell her? My friends say it will smother her and scare her away if I tell her. They say I should just continue to talk to her and eventually I should tell her, but that drives me crazy. Deep down, I want to call her today and tell her how I feel, I just want to be with her more than anything. What should I do? She is a serious dating newbie, but that appeals to me. I can help her with alot of things and I really am serious about this girl. I am just saying that if I call her today and confess this love for her, do you think she will be scared off? Should I just continue on the path we are on, which is one of great friendship, we talk about everything? All I know is I constantly think about her, CONSTANTLY. When I wake up im thinking about her and before I go to sleep im still thinking about her. All Day.

My humble suggestion, let the friendship blossom into whatever it will become for her. Try going on a date, or do things that are more romantic, and less "friend" like.

Quote Originally Posted by messyman32
    My humble suggestion, let the friendship blossom into whatever it will become for her. Try going on a date, or do things that are more romantic, and less "friend" like.
    If this above suggestion does not work doing more romantic stuff, then I would tell her. If she is a real friend you will still be friends even if she doesn't love you,but maybe she loves you too and never got over her to tell you this, so do not miss your chance. and before you go crazy anyway, better tell her that you love her.

There is so much to win!

Wink Don't stress

Just say what you feel, the rest will take care of itself, If you love here you should be happy for her in what ever her choice is....Thats true love(:

Good luck Buddy I'm sure things will work out well for you,,You have a good heart!

~DW (thefrogtree)

My advice is...
    If you leave the thought alone, and you will be friends... just friends. Soon she will grow other and blossum into an adult. Eventually she will be tossed into love's game with another person, whether she likes it anot.

But if you risk it... you might just get the chance to be with her. Perhaps, asking her out like some have advised, going on mini dates and eventually blossuming into a close and steady friendship would be ideal if you don't want to scare her away.

Last of all, talk to her and ask her what she feels about relationships. It might just help you after all.

Cool

my advise...

action = results

slowly woo her like the others have suggested...go on romantic dates, etc..... but don't wait too long, tell her.

telling her will make you less crazy, if you know what i mean

if it doesn't work out then you have the choice to move on...what's meant for you will find its way to you too

-----------
    q121.com/freestuff