Thread: I HAVE MY SUSPICIONS ! whaddya think?

Unhappy I HAVE MY SUSPICIONS ! whaddya think?

I have been married for 7 years & have 2 wonderful children, and yesterday whilst cleaning up, i found a mobile(cell) phone hidden in one of our cupboards. I approach my wife about this, and she said "so what?" ... It is a prepaid mobile so i cannot check the numbers on any bill. I wouldve thought after so much together , my wife wouldve told me about the phone (considering it wouldve cost about $200) Her friends all have the number !!! im really confussed ... ive suspected some things were happening last year, but does this confirm my worst fears???? Please be honest...

If you have denied your wife a cell phone - due to the cost, and she decided to buy a prepaid one; then it would be reasonable that she bought one on her own. However, if she is having a "phone affair," then the situation must be investigated by having a frank and honest conversation with your wife.

Argile Stox

she already has a (cell) phone... this was another !
    Is there any way dialled numbers can be extracted from the phone ??? The call history menu in the phone has been deleted, apart from a few numbers...
    1, our home number (why would she call our home number for 1min 15sec ?)
    2, her female friends' number

If there are only 3 calls made from a $20 credit - there are missing numbers !

PS My wife is one that backs into a corner when confronted about something and will "clam" up and become defensive ...

In my humble opinion, it would be in your best interests to seek family therapy and get to the root of the problems that maybe understated in your relationship. Bring up the second cell phone and other problems that maybe festering between you and your wife. Therapy takes time and patience. Go with the flow and see if the results of weekly therapy sessions yields positive results. You must try something, even if you and or your wife are resistant to the idea. Nothing is gained from inaction.

Argile Stox