Thread: Hello to Everyone~

Hello to Everyone~

We just signed up, and we are happy to be here!
    We are a team of women writers who write for The Angels Weekly, a blog in a magazine format that covers tons of topics!

We hope you will stop over and say hello!!

We look forward to seeing you, Oh, and if you would like to submit an article, you can do that with the easy submission button above the title bar.

Thanks,
    The Angels at The Angels Weekly
    p.s. they won't let me post the url
    but you can search "The Angels Weekly"

Welcome here my friend.
    contestvalley.blogspot.com --> free contests, giveaways and sweepstakes
    bigcashmaker.blogspot.com --> anything about money

Welcome A-board!!

Good day Angel Weekly, I wanted to welcome you aboard & I'm looking forward to posting on your blog. That's great that we can comment about any topic, it's more enjoyable when we can do that on a blog instead of just a main topic. Of course sometimes it's good to write a post about one main thing too...depending on what it is. Anyway I'm Sher22 & I haven't been on Bloggerhub for too long. I currently create & develop my own websites & have 3 published on the internet & I am working on my 4th. I hope to complete it soon. I'm curious to know if you have an affiliate program for your site? It's a good way to advertise your site as well as make $$ too.

I'm just getting use to these social media sites, I find them fun & a good way to tell others what you're into also.
    I would like to place you on my 'Buddy-List' if that's alright.....please let me know....just leave me a note. I hope you will enjoy Bloggerhub as much as I do & we can post to each other once in awhile. Well....good luck with your site, I hope to read from you soon.
    Once we have 15 or better post's we will be able to post our url addresses here......can't wait!

It's been fun! Regards, Sherr22