Thread: Where to submit articles?

Where to submit articles?

Hi

I have a blog and i regularly submit articles

The article submission sites i use currently are ezineartices / goarticles / articlealley / articlesbase / searchwarp

I have read on this forum today about amazines / ideamarketers / articledashboard and articlecity which will keep me busy for a little while but does anyone know of anymore?

Please also feel free to visit my blog and let me know what you think, i will happily do the same with yours

Many Thanks

sjames01
    Last edited by bloghub; 07-14-2009 at 04:20 AM.

Have you tried Bloghub? They are held on a particular day and people with blogs on the same subject read each other's articles. In theory you get a lot of traffic and some regular visitors. You post your best article for people to read. ]

Peter

There is a good little report that tells you most of the places to get traffic. There is a small charge, but it's worth it to get everything explained clearly in one place.

Peter

Those are few but there are lots of article submission sites.

Articles may not be approve at once because they have to review it first but for me it's a natural way of link building. Once your article have been approved, you will be able to get the right kind of audience for your site.

Thank you for the names guys!....I have one to add BlogCarnival - I get a little traffic from this one. Also I didn't see reddit, maybe it qualifies.

Quote Originally Posted by lukspencer View Post
    Thank you for the names guys!....I have one to add BlogCarnival - I get a little traffic from this one. Also I didn't see reddit, maybe it qualifies.
    where is BlogCarnival sub-forum placed?
    http://www.earnmoneyonline4free.com