Thread: How and when to monetize the blog?

Post How and when to monetize the blog?

I have gone reading a lot on this topic “How to monetize the Blog” I am still in doubts, I do wana know when is the right time to do it? Is it done after getting popularities? Is it a matter of some time intervals? What are the essential things should I need before I go to monetize it? Do it need a certain numbers of entries?

Please do suggest me on the same..

Hi
    I am new to blogging etc, with blogger/blogspot and i just monetized my blog after i put my first post up. Had to confirm adsense account and waited 2-3 days for the adverts to be in relation with my blog. Only had one click so far but i am still trying to get traffic to my blog. I now also have amazon links.
    Hope it helps
    Regards

Hmmmmmmmm

I signed up for Adsense and was approve the same day. Having over 20 Blogger blogs at the time helped a lot.

There is a lot of great information out there that will show you how to monetize your blog, as well as giving you information on the best time to monetize your blog. Through my research I've read that it's good to monetize your blog in the beginning because that is what will drive the traffic to your blog (that's how I understand it at least).
    Need to know how to monetize your blog, promote your blog, or just make money blogging. The solution is right here!
    http://bloggerspaybackblog.info