Thread: Advice Requested

Advice Requested

I am a new blogger struggling to get traffic and comments . Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

You'll find a lot of suggestions on this Forum. You need to put your blog and your RSS feed in directories. Write articles and put them in the best article directories. Top few are ezinearticles, goarticles, amazines, articlealley, ideamarketers, articledashboard, articlecity. You'll know if an article is any good when you see it on another blog without a credit (just happened to me). Leave comments on other blogs. When you do a new post ping it on feedshark, pingoat, pingomatic. Do a Squidoo lens and a Hubpage and link them back to your site. That's a few things to be going on with.

Peter
    [url]http://www.seniorwalkingfitnessblog.com[/url]

Just following on from what Peter said, also if submitting articles, try searchwarp.com and articlebase. May just help.
    Regards
    sjames01

Something I didn't mention is that if you decide to pay to have your URL put on directories check the list of what directories it will be on first. Then check what the PRs now are. You may find that directories shown as PR6, 5 and 4 are now PR3, 2 and 1. I do it all myself now, but the other day for fun I asked submitedge.com why they have over optimistic PRs shown on their site. They told me they did have a correct list, but the website list was an old one and hadn't been changed. I wonder why not.

increase the traffic of your site everyday!!!

Increase the traffic on your blog on a daily basis go for submit Blog directories,search engines and join Social Sites for Bloggers..

I found this site:

visit:freewebsitetraffictips.blogspot.com/2009/04/free-tips.html

Regards,
    Murali
    < a href="http://yogasanas-info-guide.blogspot.com">Learn Yoga-Asana Exercises and Cure of Diseases </a>

As a new blogger do not use any pay service directory now. Try blog for continous 30day this is tip i got from someone. In fact is a challenge post on his blog. But i have lost his link. You will see a different in your traffic. No harm trying right.
    mech25
    abnormaltech.com
    In my blog you will find simple DIY, hack and tip you can do it with ease.