Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making money while I blog?

Making money while I blog?

They deal with heavy volumes of advertisers which other companies don't do, and thus end up paying we bloggers more. Pretty simple concept.

I don't get any referral points or anything like that for this...I'm just being honest and trying to help people out. We can always use some extra cash, especially right now - can we not?

I just thought it's a quick, and easy way to make some quick cash...and its legit. So, if you have a blog, sign up. They pay within a couple days via Paypal.

Anybody else use this service? I'm curious to see what others think - I really like it!
    Last edited by bloghub; 07-10-2009 at 08:53 AM.

I've not heard of it before but i am going to check it out
    Cheers for the info

is it really a money maker or just a scam???

It depends who you talk to. It seems very big and is getting bigger. If it is a scam they are putting an awful amount of effort into it. They say that they intend to sell the site as a going concern and pay out then. This sounds like a scam, as they could vanish with the proceeds. On the other hand they are at pains to say that is not their intention. I know they would say that anyway, but the impression I have is that it isn't a scam site. I reckon if I spend 10 minutes a day and earn $10 it is worth having. It I spend 10 minutes a day and get ripped off it doesn't matter that much. I wouldn't recommend paying $5 and being able to earn $100 a day as they offer. You get the $10 a day option free.
    Last edited by Peter Stockwell; 04-28-2009 at 07:10 PM. Reason: typo

I have just read on a forum that it may not be a good idea to advertise your blog on Vinefire. Google Adsense might not like it. Don't know why. A lot of people will get their fingers burnt if there is a problem. Anyway it's not worth the risk.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm just going to take a look.

I just read out as you suggested "Vinefire", It is really scam or money maker site?I have one more question about this site,every person makes money $25 dialy..why all the people go for other sites?
    < a href="http://yogasanas-info-guide.blogspot.com">Learn Yoga-Asana Exercises and Cure of Diseases </a>

I do rather think people won't get paid as the money is building up too fast. What a lot of people are saying is use it as an advertising site. You can advertise your affiliates for free and can get a lot of clicks on your ad. Whether or not people will stay on the affiliate site long enough to look at it very much depends on the affiliate site. I wouldn't put my Blog on it though, in case there is an adsense problem.

Peter Stockwell
    Last edited by bloghub; 07-24-2009 at 03:39 AM.

where is the link

I have my regular affiliates

I only use the big affiliates. Adsense, Amazon, CJ, and Digital River. But that's me.