Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Traffic

what are some good social networks to join? I am on facebook and twitter, but Ill admit twitter seems very wierd to me and I havent spent any time on their yet.

This tip is really starting to help me out.

Hi!
    Go on with submissions like articles,social bookmarking,directories,blogs etc.

Just go details here Induce people to GOOGLE your brand

Most of you wouldn’t agree with this method of improving your ranking. But, trust me, I have seen numerous examples proving my point.

Observe trade on Flippa.com

At first, I thought not to discuss this idea with everyone as it reveals some remarkable link ideas, but I have vowed to deliver value to all my readers. So, here it goes

Explore the power of GUEST POSTING

People not using ‘guest posts’ to promote their sites, this is the most effective tip you will ever get to improve search ranking. Here is a precise and concise procedure to do it.

Unclean’ Bookmarking Links

Though not a clean way to improve your ranking, it brings surprising results. Many social bookmarking links are helping many of my websites

Yes, Content is always king. Google will do the rest. Title also very important.

Getting Traffic

Submitting to blog directories is one of the method to drive traffic to your site. It will take some time cause it is review manually by human and don't forget a lot of people are doing the same thing like you.

That's why you need to use other method as well so that you can get traffic from different channel. Either you use free or paid method.

For paid method, the most popular method is pay per click. Other alternative is media buy or banner ads.

There are a lot of free method that you can use:
    -Forum posting like what you are doing now
    -Blog commenting.Put some comments on other's people blog
    -Submit RSS feeds to RSS feeds directories
    -Social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and so on....
    -Link exchange

and many more......

this is very helpful information.. Do any of you have any specific directories that are helping you!
    Wine is my pastime! I would love your opinion
    <a href=http://exoticsip.blogspot.com>exoticsip</a>
    Camharris

yes blogger directories are much effective and last month i got huge hits on my blogs that i submitted and mostly from directories, social bookmarking sites and still least search engines!
    http://katrinakf.blogspot.com/ | http://angelinajoliehotpix.blogspot.com/

Yea, websitegrader.com is good. But I disagree on not buying traffic. I believe the only traffic that does have any benefit is from Stumbleupon. I bought traffic from them once and since them I have been consistently getting quality traffic from them and the people stay on my site for at least 1 min.

How much traffic you get from safelist?