Thread: Reviewers required

Reviewers required

Hi

I am new to blogging and have recently started my first blog, for my first i thought i'd go with a blog about looking after your teeth (seemed like a good idea at the time) :-)
    If anyone has the chance could you take a look and let me know if there is anyway i could improve it or do something where i could get more visitors or followers.
    Please feel free to comment on the posts etc

Many Thanks for looking

sjames01

Hey there,

I'd probably recommend linking ur blog in your message so people don't have to look up ur profile. I have to admit that the subject matter is of little interest to me...well to read about anyway and i think your site might benefit from an image in the header or soemthign eye catching like that. I do however appreciate the neat presentation. It is not difficult to look at like some blogs that become inundated with adverts. Hope this helps

please review mine or leave a comment at pixelhazard.com

Hi
    Thankyou for responding, appreciate the comments. A picture or logo was something i was thinking about and now i will defintley get as per your advice. I did not put my blog url in my original messages but i try to make sure i do now. I visited your blog and thought it has an excellent layout and some lovely photography and i will certainly visit again to see new posts/photos etc.
    Again thanks for your help
    regards
    sjames01 (SJF)
    [url]http://lookingafteryourteeth.blogspot.com/[/url]

Good site

Site looks good, very good content. Not sure how many people actually look after their teeth so this will be good. I wouldn't change anything, however you should put more content on. Keep it coming in at least 5 posts per week if you can.