Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Men and Women Really Be Friends?

Can Men and Women Really Be Friends?

The old age When Harry Met Sally Question:

Can men and women be friends?

I have no idea. I have a best guy friend and he's in a LTR. But my ex once told me that guys and girls can never be friends- guys will always be somewhat sexually attracted to their female friends.

What do you all think?

purple
    glamourgirlnow.com

i think yes............
    lOvE tO Do tHe iMpOSsIbLe

why does this question alway come up, I was thinking it was just meant for only my own life but I think it depends on the people involved, if there trust, you can be friends with anybody no matter the gender, a bit is enough too friend into a friend's life might harm your love life...just apply moderation

Hi

But women believe truly and sincerely that they can be friends with men without sex...
    < a href="http://yogasanas-info-guide.blogspot.com">Learn Yoga-Asana Exercises and Cure of Diseases </a>

Sometimes

A man can be friends with a woman if she is ugly enough. Otherwise, if she was pretty you would want to have sex with her. Then you wouldn't be friends anymore probably. You'd be involved.

a man can be friend with weman its true i have a friend really she was mizing person i know i really care about her and love her
    http://nezogames.blogspot.com/

Why Not!

I am sure it is possible. However, I do believe that to close friendship will eventually build something more.

Regards,

H.I.

I think man and woman can make friends absolutely. it has nothing with sex or other.

I Used To Believe

I used to believe it was possible for a man and a woman to just be friends. Recently though, I have started to feel a sexual attraction to a female friend that I've known for the past twenty years. It's really taken me by surprise and I don't know what to do about it.
    Just foes to show, it can happen at any time

Quote Originally Posted by neonguy528 View Post
    A man can be friends with a woman if she is ugly enough.
    I agree a man would need to have no attraction to the female at all and even at that it is difficult.
    Work, Play, Shop
    Shopping-Incognito
    http://shopping-incognito.blogspot.com