Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can Men and Women Really Be Friends?

every person have different mentality.. so if they both think they can be good friend and nothing else.. then they should make it.. other wise not.
    the point is here mentality and honesty

Hello all,

It all really starts that way but in the end love does get in the way if you have a lot in common with each other.
    Calvin
    web design,web development, cms websites, Joomla Development, cms based websites, website design and development

No, they could not be pure friends. There must be some sexual stuff attracting each other.

Sure

Why wouldn't they be friends?

I have to agree with your old boyfriend, I am always attracted to my female friends and given the chance, they are becoming friends with benefits but then it could just be I'ma dog, but I don't think so.
    "If you don't like me something must be wrong with you" - ME

Yes of course

Of course a man and a woman can just be friends... You don't know any ugly girls?

Men and Women Really Can't Be Friends Without SEX, lol

Men and Women Really Can't Be Friends Without SEX, lol

I think men and women become lovers, in addition to other, can become very good friends!
    Car DVD Player

OF COURSE.... if they're gay. Nah im joking, but seriously, a man CAN be friends with a woman without it being sexual, its as simple as that.

It’s complicated:)

I have been seeing a girl that I have known for a long time. We went to school together, a long time ago. We have been hanging out as friends for over a year now. I would like to be more than just friends, but she does not feel the same way I do. Which is fine, having a little crush on someone never hurt anybody
    It’s exhausting, trying to chase after a girl you like, but don’t see it going anywhere beyond friendship.