Thread: Newbie

I'm not sure how all this works. So basically I am fumbling around and learning as I go. Probably make plenty of mistakes. So any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Any way if any of you have time check out my blog at leatherhandbagsandbeyond.blogspot.com. and let me know what you think. I can use all the help I can get.

I like your site. The blog portion is great.

Blackhorse: Thank you for checking out my blog. Do you have a blog or sell something?
    Last edited by lsh; 03-03-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Don't know what I doing. This is trial and error. I think I errored

Smeeks66 - thank you for checking out my site. I looked at your site and it looks great, very professional. We are going to need a bed when my middle son gets married and moves out of the house. Prices look good but what about shipping charges, are they high?

That is really cool. Take something so big and bulky and be able to condense it down. Thanks for the info. I will definitely look into this when the time comes up in about 3-4 weeks.

I notice you are doing a lot of blogging here. Are you able to put your URL in yet?