Thread: Need help to set my blog page code

Need help to set my blog page code

Hi,

I had observed that the bottom portion of sidebar of my blog page has become constricted. It has become alsmost unreadable. This has happened following addition of few icons in the sidebar. I feel that in the page code somewhere the size of the sidebar length is preset. Can anyone please help me in rectifying it.

My blog is at [url]http://seven-sisters.blogspot.com[/url]

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Rupankar

Hello rupankar,

I have visited your blog. Its good. The problem with your sidebar can be fixed by setting the width of the sidebar from 24% to some what higher value like 25% or 26%. You can change that value in the template's style information found at the top of the page. I think the line you have to edit is 101 (The Line Number is 101). This may not the exact line number. But change the value of

#sidebar {
    width:24%;
    float:left;
    }

to

#sidebar {
    width:25%;
    float:left;
    }

Hope this helps.

All the best.

[B]R. Kaja Mohideen
    Last edited by bloghub; 03-23-2006 at 12:58 PM.

Question Add Custom Blog Column To My Web Site

I have a website I want my blog on. I'm sure IFraming it would work but I don't know how to make the blog page match the scheme of my site and how to get rid of all the stuff like the header and the info column. Can someone help me out?

Here is my site... [URL=www.silentcreation.com/blog]www.silentcreation.com/blog[/URL]. I even made the center column how I want it to look. It just isn't interactive like it will when the blog is linked to it.

Do you want to add the Blogger code to the main column?