Just because a white man enslaved a people, doesn't give you the right to hate the white man.
Just because a black man raised a disrespectful fist, doesn't give you the right to hate the black man.
My home is where I came from, it's where I'll live and die and Just because I come from here Gives
me the right to Cry Fuck You Man, you want me to live by your sinister principals, all the things I fight
against, all the things I Hate. You want me to respect Criminals and wife beaters, Murderers' who murder
for 20 dollars(not because they believed in a Cause),War Criminals that should be Hero's and Hero's that
should be War Criminals, Politicians that speak for SOldiers, fighting and dying, free citizens who have
no idea of war, speaking for SOldiers, only the SOldier knows why he fights and dies. Only I know why I fight
and die and struggle to survive, to carry on. The Blood in my veins tells me why I should fight, the white skin on my
flesh makes me proud, it makes me want to say Take Your communissmm who needs remote control
Who needs you to tell me who to Respect who to listen to who to care about, All my friends are family,
all my family wonders who the fuck asked you what your goddamn opinion was! We are a proud Race and
we take no Shit from foreign invaders that speak ill of OUR Homeland. Tell your jokes and speak your lies,
and fill your pockets full, blame it on the working man he makes the food and drugs and oil that you hate to sell,
he's the one that says, we wont pay your TAxes and your tariffs and your bullshit race relations orgonizations,
and money hungry Reverends that spit hate and misbelief upon the minds of weak, misguided children of man.
They tell me what is beautiful, even when its ugly, and they tell me that fighting is wrong, that I should...talk it out,
with a man with a maChete blade in my face, DONT YELL they scream in my face like a man with a maChete blade
and i tell him the same thing i TELL you, ill go with my hand on the trigger waiting in DEath ROw, because he
SUIED me for damages for damaging his ugly Face, he broke into my PLACE and he payed the American price
I know you got your family, but thats got nothin to do with mine, anyone who's in my family woulda shot your ass
along Time before I would have. My beautiful Homeland my southern house devine, i wave the flag of freedom i wave
the Confederate Flag. We Fought for freedom sour but we fought for freedom the Same, we lost and died and gave our lives
and waved our banners proud. Still we wave them just the same our banners full of Pride. We love our land so true
and dear and we dont give a damn if you dont like it the way we do your probably just uptight. Geronimo he said it best
this is my Land I Will not rest, until I'm dead or it's been FREED. I live my life the same as his I like my life the way it is,
Cousins goin' off to war, salutin them they're proud for sure. And To all of those that don't feel the same
can You hear this? Let me turn it up. If you didn't get that then dude...YOUR FUCKIN LAME!!! Vietnam was
a brother's war and bullshit HIppi3s spat on my brothers. They talk about piece and love and shit but they judge before
a council of Bands Like Pink Floyydd and shit<Reakkly? John Lenon, the poor bastard was a communnissttte.
A free country cannot sustain on happy feelings and nice thoughts...Freedom must be fought for, must be worked for!
It cannot be had by smoking drugs and Being KIICKed down by the faggot man, he's weak and stupid and thats
no goddamn excuse. You do what you want i tell you and i tell you to do that shit away from me. I dont want that around
my kids so i live with my FAMILY but my Fag kid would kick the shit outta your straight kid. The minority is usually the majority
and the majority these days are nuts. Have the nuts and have the guts to say what you think and feel and have the nuts and
have the guts to take it when your fuckin wRong/. The Black skin on my face makes me proud, to know that i
have survived, i have percevired through bullshit laws and bullshit people and that we as a Race are proud, Teddy Rossevelt
fathered the american principal and even HE couldn't catch Pancho Villa, WE as A RaCE are proud. AND WE TAKE NO SHIT
FROM FOREIGN INVADERS! BELIEVE IT LIKE A MANTRA, we fight on and we struggle and we know peace.
OUR RACE IS THE USA and we fight everyday to kick you in the face with FREEDOM! Even the Jew's...Fuck Hitler!
___HATE___ What do you thinK?