Thread: where to go on first date

where to go on first date

Hi
    I have never asked anyone out or been on a date. There is a girl at school that i like and i get the feeling she likes me. How do I ask her out and where should i go on a date to get to know each other better. Also if there is someone i have never met, like on a beach or street, what do i say to them first to get the talking to me. Hope you can help.

Well, I am not sure how old you are but that would make a difference in how you approach a young woman. Be sincere. Lines are a joke. I don't know that I would just randomly approach a women. No matter how good looking you are, this puts women on the defensive. I would stick to someone you have a chance interacting with. This girl at school is a good idea. Find out if you have anything in common. When you see her smile at her to see what kind of vibe she gives back. Use your insticts. If she is cold to you then chances are she isn't into you. If she smiles back and maitains eye contact then you have a shot. Try to find a way to talk to her before you ask her out. Girls like to feel a connention. Then just be yourself. Any girl you have to put an act on for idn't for you and you are wasting your time. Ask her out - coffee, ice cream, a walk - nothing too time consuming. It will give you a feel of what she is like and vice versa. The if you hit it off ask her to a movie or dinner or to a friends house to hang out.

Their are a lot of fine lines is dating for example, women love confident men, NOT COCKY men. Men sometimes confuse the two. You should treat any girl with respect and with kindness but don't be a doormat. No girl will stay with a guy she can walk on. Ever hear the saying if you treat a girl like dirt she stay with you? Well, that is party true. You never want to treat someone like dirt but never give everything you have either. Dating is a game whether you admit it or not. Make sure she is putting in just as much effort as you are and if she isn't then WALK. If she comes back, she might be doing the same thing you are. If she doesn't, then move on. That's all I got for now. Good luck!

Hey,
    First find out what she likes to do, going somewhere nice is a very great option as well because girls like to eat,then right after that i'll take her to movies or museum

belemasporttalk.com

I agree to that

I'm still undecided how I feel about a movie on a first date. Less opportunity for talking, more opportunity for sitting in the dark with a stranger.