Thread: Submit my articles

Submit my articles

I am a small business entrepreneur dealing in garments. I want to expand my business and looking for some guidance and help.
    Thanks in advance.

Re:Submit my articles

The best way to promote the business today is by internet advertisement. If you have your own website, it’s fine otherwise you may create one by yourself. I found a very useful application in internet by the name here a4deskpro.com which is one of the best tools one can think of for creating your site. You may try. It’s worth.

The title of this thread gives a hint at how you can drive traffic to the website of your business: posting articles on article directories and linking them to your website. One of the best article directories is Ezines. Although Ezines don't allow you to put links directly in the body of the article, they allow you 2 links after the article, plus a space to explain who you are. Articles on Ezines tend to do well in search engine rankings so worth considering. Once you have posted an article to a website such as Ezines other people can use them on their websites but they must include the links you added as well as credit the author. The advantage of this is that links to your website can be spread around the internet with the potential to generate traffic.

Possibly a downside to this is you need to post articles almost every day for this to be effective. You also need to use the right kind of strategy such as adding a link from the article to a relevant page on your website.

There are of course other article directories out there and some will let you include links within the body of the article as well as including images, or even videos. It all depends on what suits you and your business.

If writing all those articles seems too much trouble you can pay people to do this for you.
    Last edited by Incatatus; 05-13-2009 at 04:37 AM. Reason: typos

Writing article based on your business on ezines is a brilliant idea. This way you will target good audience. but while eriting make sure your article is contentive and useful for the readers. Dont try to sell your products there. Once you have submitted your article, that might get submitted to some other websites also.

Create blog about ur business and try to make it reach your target customer.

1. Think what ur target customers will be interested to read or do.
    2. Find communities where your target customers will visit and promote there.
    Life is Rocking anytime...
    Priya