Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promote my business

Promote my business

Hello,

I m an owner of a small business and like to make my presence felt in internet. Can somebody suggest how to go about?
    Thanks in advance.

Re: Promote my business

I keep looking for new opportunities in internet and recently, bumped into an interesting site here bloghub.com . It helps the beginners to develop their own site by themselves. It’s good and easy to use. You may try it.
    Best of luck.
    Last edited by bloghub; 10-20-2009 at 03:15 AM.

Hi Edwin,

I found a new site called bloghub. I've heard some good stuff about them. Google them if you get a chance and check them out.

Maria
    Last edited by bloghub; 04-08-2009 at 04:49 AM.

What type of business do you have? Try to find related blogs/forums or general ones that can relate back to your company. Also, have a great website that is easy to get to by major website search engines. Take a look at bedinabox.com when you can, lets help each other out platform beds are on sale!

community

Yea I made a post about this on my blog a few weeks ago. You should read it.

getlistednow {dot} blogspot {dot} com/2009/01/blogging-for-business.html

make sure you replace the {dot} with well a dot. Due to the rules of this board I can't post URLs until I have more than 15 posts.

For making presence on internet means people visit your site.
    FOr this you can SEO your self or pay to any SEO company or Marketers.
    Its All about iPhone
    http://www.itsaboutiphone.co.uk

Chewy Lou Designs

Chewylou Designs is named after her dogs Chewbacca aka "Chewy" and Lexington aka "Lexi Lou", their 100 pound chocolate Labrador Retriever. Inspired by her mother's battle with breast cancer for the 3rd time, Alyssa Dinowitz created the shirt LIVE meaning Love, Imagine, Value, and Embrace. Drawing from life experiences, her husband Marc, and two children Cooper and Maddie supply an endless source of inspiration, optimism and unconditional love all reflected in her clothing. Qualities that Chewylou enhance are: FAITH, HOPE, DREAM, BREATHE, PEACE, LIVE and GRACE. Sold in Arizona Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle, these shirts are meant to inspire through positive thought and promote physical and spiritual strength. We proudly support the Susan G. Komen For The Cure Phoenix, Planting Peace, Faces of Hope Fund and the Michael J. Fox Foundation.

A portion of the purchase of the "Give" Shirt's proceeds goes to the Hudson Family Foundation. hudsonfamilyfoundation.com

They also teamed up with Susan Lucci and Feed the Children with the "Believe" shirt

I really enjoy supporting ChewyLou because of all the good that they do with their business and products. Chewy Lou first caught my attention when Alyssa was trying to raise money for cancer research to help her mom who was fighting cancer at the time. Unfortunately she lost the battle, but that doesn't mean we should stop raising money to help others who are still battling this disease and so many other diseases. And on top of this benefiting a good cause, the clothing is luxe and super comfortable and I love wearing my Chewy Lou shirts!

Cutie Poops Cloth Diapers

Cutiepoops offers a wide range of diapers to fit any style. You choose the type of diaper and closure you want. After many many requests for styles other than pocket diapers, cutiepoops pocket cloth diapers has expanded to make other styles available.

At cutiepoops the goal was to create a quality cloth diaper at an affordable price. Cutiepoops are made from only the very best materials for your baby. Pocket diapers are a great value, they allow you to adjust the absorbency for your baby as needed. Not only are cloth diapers better for those on a budget, but cloth diapers are better for your baby. It has been said that babies who use cloth diapers tend to potty train easier and have less diaper rashes. Cloth diapers are also better for the environment. Disposable diapers take up an enormous amount of space in landfills. Using cutiepoops pocket cloth diapers on your baby is a smart choice. Plus, with over 100 fabrics to choose from, who can resist such cute diapers. They even carry a luxury line of diapers that are made from organic bamboo velour and minky and other super soft fabrics. These diapers feel so comfy and cozy. Luxury line diapers are sold as they are made.

While I don't have children of my own yet, I can see the value in cloth diapers. While cleaning them may not be much fun, they definitely have advantages over disposable diapers. For one, you save money on throw away diapers, and you save the landfills with making less garbage. Another is that the material is softer on your baby's skin and less irritating, and we all know how delicate baby's skin can be. I think that I would give this product a try if I had kids of my own...perhaps some day I will.

On top of adorable diapers that you can personally select the material and design, CutiePoops also offers tutus for the older children in your life. I think these are adorable and would make a great gift for the little girls in your life who love to dress up and play ballerina.

More here:
    melindajoy.blogspot.com/2009/11/holiday-hoopla-series-11-cutiepoops

fullservice advertising

Well dear best is to do online advertising to promote your business. Search engines optimization and social media sites really helps to promote site. Face book , twitter, digg, yahoo answers, link building etc. also helps to reach our targeted audience. I do online marketing through fullservicead.com to promote my business and i realize that online marketing tools are very effective to expand our business. Do Proper advertising so that more and more people should know about your service.

interesting indeed
    ur invited to my blogs
    http://celeblinkage.blogspot.com http://360clockwise.blogspot.com