Cutiepoops offers a wide range of diapers to fit any style. You choose the type of diaper and closure you want. After many many requests for styles other than pocket diapers, cutiepoops pocket cloth diapers has expanded to make other styles available.

At cutiepoops the goal was to create a quality cloth diaper at an affordable price. Cutiepoops are made from only the very best materials for your baby. Pocket diapers are a great value, they allow you to adjust the absorbency for your baby as needed. Not only are cloth diapers better for those on a budget, but cloth diapers are better for your baby. It has been said that babies who use cloth diapers tend to potty train easier and have less diaper rashes. Cloth diapers are also better for the environment. Disposable diapers take up an enormous amount of space in landfills. Using cutiepoops pocket cloth diapers on your baby is a smart choice. Plus, with over 100 fabrics to choose from, who can resist such cute diapers. They even carry a luxury line of diapers that are made from organic bamboo velour and minky and other super soft fabrics. These diapers feel so comfy and cozy. Luxury line diapers are sold as they are made.

While I don't have children of my own yet, I can see the value in cloth diapers. While cleaning them may not be much fun, they definitely have advantages over disposable diapers. For one, you save money on throw away diapers, and you save the landfills with making less garbage. Another is that the material is softer on your baby's skin and less irritating, and we all know how delicate baby's skin can be. I think that I would give this product a try if I had kids of my own...perhaps some day I will.

On top of adorable diapers that you can personally select the material and design, CutiePoops also offers tutus for the older children in your life. I think these are adorable and would make a great gift for the little girls in your life who love to dress up and play ballerina.

More here:
melindajoy.blogspot.com/2009/11/holiday-hoopla-series-11-cutiepoops