Chewylou Designs is named after her dogs Chewbacca aka "Chewy" and Lexington aka "Lexi Lou", their 100 pound chocolate Labrador Retriever. Inspired by her mother's battle with breast cancer for the 3rd time, Alyssa Dinowitz created the shirt LIVE meaning Love, Imagine, Value, and Embrace. Drawing from life experiences, her husband Marc, and two children Cooper and Maddie supply an endless source of inspiration, optimism and unconditional love all reflected in her clothing. Qualities that Chewylou enhance are: FAITH, HOPE, DREAM, BREATHE, PEACE, LIVE and GRACE. Sold in Arizona Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle, these shirts are meant to inspire through positive thought and promote physical and spiritual strength. We proudly support the Susan G. Komen For The Cure Phoenix, Planting Peace, Faces of Hope Fund and the Michael J. Fox Foundation.

A portion of the purchase of the "Give" Shirt's proceeds goes to the Hudson Family Foundation. hudsonfamilyfoundation.com

They also teamed up with Susan Lucci and Feed the Children with the "Believe" shirt

I really enjoy supporting ChewyLou because of all the good that they do with their business and products. Chewy Lou first caught my attention when Alyssa was trying to raise money for cancer research to help her mom who was fighting cancer at the time. Unfortunately she lost the battle, but that doesn't mean we should stop raising money to help others who are still battling this disease and so many other diseases. And on top of this benefiting a good cause, the clothing is luxe and super comfortable and I love wearing my Chewy Lou shirts!