Thread: Help me please???

Help me please???

how to increase your ad click rate on your site?

Not so easy to understand just in a reply. My advice is to post some good contents. Visitors will increase so the ad click rate.

Content is important, but so is relevance. You need your ads to be relevant to your posts and this comes from keeping to a theme in your site. I'm assuming you have a blog, but this applies to other sites. If you have too many subjects you will get a scatter of different subjects for the ads. So the ads associated with an article on fishing may be on golf and no fisherman will ever click on them. Use relevant keywords in your article and you will get the right ads coming up. If after a couple of days you don't get enough clicks change the article. More advanced stuff is to try and use high Adsense value keywords. That way you will make more money per click.
    Hope this helps,
    Peter

You want to have good placement of your ads. Try to blend them into the article. Don't have the only ad on your page at the very bottom because nobody will ever see it. Also if you have an affiliate that is trying to sell something I would make a post about what is being sold and incorporate that ad into the post.

Really the best way is to try some things out leave it alone for a few weeks and see how it works. Then try something else and find what works for your page.

get as much traffic as possible