Thread: Domain, and non domain

Domain, and non domain

Hey does google rank more importance on websites that have a domain than a non domain like my website- [url]www.bloghub.com[/url] ?
    Last edited by bloghub; 06-12-2006 at 10:18 AM.

its ranks importance by how many clicks/views it has gotten

i used my own hosting company for the cpanel blog

I think google consider a blog as other sites and rank on its popularity, clicks and views.

Hello friends,

I agree with euhost's opinion.

I think google consider a blog as other sites and rank on its popularity, clicks and views.

One of my blog is ranking very well due to its popular description and title.

[url]http://www.wealthiestsites.blogspot.com[/url]

Thanks,

soni2006
    ww.hubpages.com/profile/soni2006

Rajinder Soni

Quote Originally Posted by eukhost View Post
    I think it is not blog which consider as other site. but your sub domain.

however, for me install in paid hosting is much better, since you can customize what software, plugin, theme you want to choose and you can make money from it.
    [url="http://www.chris-rudolph.com/Recommends/Wordpress/"]The 118 Most Useful Wordpress Plugins[/url]

Google treat websites and blogs in the same way, Google does care about backlinks and refreshment. But if the blog has third level domain name, every back link you support you sit with will support the two domains 2nd and 3ed that will give less value.

Having a subdomain makes no difference to your PR, however it does make a difference when you consider the professionalism of your blog as viewed by your visitors. Having your own domain gives you a good image, and visitors are more likely to come again. Remember, good visitors are more important than PR.