Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to get thousand users per day

how to get thousand users per day

Currently I'm getting 200 visitors per day...I need to improve it. Do you have any Ideas???

Aleera, could you please list out the tips here? Thanks.
    contestvalley.blogspot.com --> free contests, giveaways and sweepstakes
    bigcashmaker.blogspot.com --> anything about money

i still don't understand about blog contest....it's that mean we will get reward ?

how do you even get 200 a day ???

Hi SJay

i'm a bit of a new blogger, but want to know how u manage to get upto 200 hits a day on ur site/blog ??????

What did you do to get 200 hits a day. I would love to get that right now I average about 100 on a good day and 50 on a bad day. I have noticed that my hits are down on sunday and wednesday. I would be greatful if you shared with us.

you can use 1000 credits by using traffic exchanges but the clicks are low

how can you see how many hits you get on ur blog?

Google analytics. Easy to join. It is essential to know how your blog is doing.

Believe me, 200 visitors/day is a good rate. The numbers of visitors depends of post quality (it has to be original) seo impact, and at last, but not the least: how old is your blog. Mine is 1 month old old, and I have 10 visitors/day, but I know that witouth work and effort I can`t have more than that.
    The Internet Database-www.boomnews.info
    Green|Report-www.greenagenda.info

At the moment I am only averaging about 30 hits on a normal day and now and then about 60-100 on a really good day. But I have a lot of interaction, comments etc from those hits. Of course there are page visits and unique hits....im getting around 60 page visits on average per day but that means very little. Its the unique hits you want to build upon. I'm part of the catalogs etc, but I find that I don't get any hits from them at all really. I use site meter to analyse and record all my hits etc, it gives a good read out! Would appreciate some tips from the blogger with 200 hits a day though!