Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how to get thousand users per day

thats already great, I am happy for everyone who like to take a look at my Life as Artist in China

Traffic must partly depend on the niche you are in. A real estate blog will get more traffic than a hamster enthusiast's blog, however hard the hamster enthusiast works at it.

Our main blog is less than 2 months old. We average about 1,000 hits a day. Mostly because we sell it through the Amazon Kindle store. Those who choose not to read it on their kindle for .99 cents a month will go to the internet site to read it. Our stats are easily read through the google adsense dsahboard that tella us how many hits we had (broken down daily, weekly, monthly and all-time. We also created a video slide show for $3 at animoto.com and released it onto youtube.com. We also market in a dozen or so other places on the web relavent to kindle blogs and blogs in general.

Code:
    http://www.tftpg.com

Google Analytics

Hi guys,
    someone mentioned Google Analytics. Can you use that with an ordinary website too (not a blog)?

Google Analytics can be use on any website as long as you have access to edit the html code..

What are some good ways to increase new readership? I'm assuming the most effective is interaction with other bloggers and comments?

Keep posting interesting articles and join social network & forum...
    People will know you & your site eventually..

It takes time ...so be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by sjay View Post
    Currently I'm getting 200 visitors per day...I need to improve it. Do you have any Ideas???
    wah how u manage to attract visitors to ur blog?

interesting

some interesting stuff here. i will have to return and read it all. I just became a member and it's late, now.

Yes, you can use it to any website as long as you have access of the site so you can get an overview of your site's performance.

Quote Originally Posted by accesshypnotherapy View Post
    Hi guys,
    someone mentioned Google Analytics. Can you use that with an ordinary website too (not a blog)?