Here is a list of commonly questions:

Q: What are credits?
A: Credits are like a form of money, you take these credits and you buy things at our shop with them. To get credits, simply post. When you post something you will receive one post, and one credit...

Q: How do I get hosting?
A: As you can see, we don’t have a request forum or something like that. Instead, you have to get the required credits, go to our shop, and buy the plan you want. For example: If I want to buy the free plan 1, I must get 25 credits, then go to the shop and buy it, and wait less than 24 hours for our speedy admin’s to accept it.

Q: How to I buy a Paid Plan?
A: Simply Private Message or e-mail and admin and they will work with you 1 on 1 to get your paid plan as easy and fast as possible...

Q: Do I have to have a certain amount of post a month?
A: All we ask is you post something every 30 days, after 30 days of inactivity, we will suspend your account, and if we don’t hear from you after another 15 days of your account being suspended, your account will be deleted for the reason that we think you are no longer active with your account...

Q: Why cant I view my site?
A: It takes about 12-to 24 hours for dns to update depending on your internet service provider...

Q: How long does it take for my hosting account to be activated?
A: 1-24 hours...

Please post questions here and I will add them to our FAQ list...