Okay, so i went to see Harry Potter last night....uuuggh! Next time I'll remember NOT to read the book b4 going to see the movie - - they left so much out -= but all in all, since the movie-makers only have an allotted amount of time for the movie (2 hrs), it was pretty good - i surely like the underwater scene the best i think! Compared to the other 3, I'd have to only give this one ***3 Stars (5 being the best!).

Missed Desperate Housewives tonight - did anyone catch what went on? Being the redheaded-ditz that I am (i know so, everyone tells me so!), I didn't realize that George (the pharmacist) actually killed himself last week, i just thought he took a bunch of pills and went to sleep, and then found out yesterday that he actually killed himself - - - had it comin' if you asked me....all the others that he'd hurt! Crazy Lunatic!!!

And for the new, life biography movie this year - i'd have to give Walk the Line 2 Thumbs up! I saw it opening night, bought the last 2 tix & then the show was sold out - and as I turn around to the people behind me with my thumb and forefinger on my head, as to say Losers! It was a great movie, and I think both Johnny and June Cash made good choices on who would play them in the movie (yes, for those of you who didn't know this - this movie was in the works for a long time - b4 both of them even passed!) - Both Reese and Joaquin have amazing voices! WOW is all I can say about the movie - I'd really like to see it again....ahhh, next weekend!

"Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Kiss my ass, kiss his ass, kiss your ass, Happy Hannukah!" - Clark W. Griswold "Christmas Vacation"