Thread: Want to know about retail market!!

Want to know about retail market!!

Hi all,
    Before starting any business, it’s a big deal to take a decision which business we have to start. Right now I am facing the same situation. I want to start a retail business but before starting the business I want to know everything about it. If you guys know any source through which I can know about retail business. So, please help me in this.
    Thanks!!

It looks like you do not really care what kind of business that is as long as it makes money. Right? And you are talking about online retail business!?

Retail is tough. You will have a ton of competition.

I would check out the Small Business Association and as well as do a Google Search for "Entrepreneur Retail Business". You will get a very helpful article on how to start a retail business.

Depends where you are and what type of retail business you are starting. Check out the demographics of your area where you want to open it and see if the numbers match up. You can go to your state government site and see if they provide it or try loopnet.com, pick out a commercial building in the area that you want and often times they will have demographics that you need to start your info search.

When you can check out our site at bedinabox.com and look at our specials on platform beds!

I just recently started an on-line business leatherhandbagsandbeyond.com but failed to do any research. My hat is off to you for preparing first. I am struggling with marketing right now, so if you are thinking about an on-line business I would highly recommend looking into this aspect of the business closely. Cannot direct you in any direction or I would be there myself. But what ever you do I wish you GOOD LUCK and Success.