Thread: How to Make Love Whole night

Thumbs up How to Make Love Whole night

How to make your husband feel like you love him

How to Make Love
    Make Love

Once you realise that it is time to express your love to your dream guy, you probably feel quite nervous and scared. This was always one of your dreams.
    Woman Making Love Resources of how to woman make love. Find making love opportunities. Update of latest free cards,books,gifts e-books,tools released

by ...Make love
    Some of those fears and nervousness could be from the fear of rejection but some also has to do with the fact that your might feel like it needs to be really

special and memorable.

Life does not usually turn out like the movies. The stuff you see in movies rarely happens so it is important to not get too pressurized with expectations.

You man might not even be expecting you to tell him that you love him.

What is he expecting?

Love? adventure? honesty?

If you can have a guess as to what impresses your partner the most, you can spin off some ideas from that.

Idea No.1

The most obvious and common way is to have a very nice meal together. Make sure it is romantic. The setting is very important here as you should use

candles, soft music and romantic lighting. You should try and cook yourself but if not, you can always order food from his favourite restuarant.

Idea no.2

Do you and your man have a special spot that you share? It could be the place you met or where you went on your first date. This special place could even

be an amusement park or where your favorite team plays.

You should arrange a visit to that special place together and take a walk or spend some time together. When you know and feel the timing is right, tell him

how much you enjoy his company and that you love him.

Idea Number three on saying I love you

Not everything has to be planned ahead. You could just tell him that you love him by looking him in the eyes right at the end of a dinner date.

Idea no.4

If you feel that saying "I love you" straight out is too much for you, there are a few subtle approaches.

Send your guy some flowers. If you think your guy is the type of guy who would appreciate you sending them to his work, do so. He might like the idea of

his coworkers seeing how lucky he is. Now attached a handwritten note and say something cute like, just trying to get the guts to say I love you.

Some people feel that gifts are simply too much. You could go even more low key and send an e-card. Pick one from the thousands on the internet,

something he would like and also says the words "i love you" on it.

Saying I love you to this man who you feel is the man of your dreams can be liberating. It can even help to open the doors to the future, hopefully your

bright future with him.
    Last edited by bloghub; 12-20-2009 at 01:23 AM.

Talking Saying I love you

Saying I love you to this man who you feel is the man of your dreams can be liberating. It can even help to open the doors to the future, hopefully your

bright future with him.

Smile i love you make love

Some people feel that gifts are simply too much. You could go even more low key and send an e-card. Pick one from the thousands on the internet, howtomake-love.blogspot.com

something he would like and also says the words "i love you" on it.

Lightbulb how to make-love

Send your guy some flowers. If you think your guy is the type of guy who would appreciate you sending them to his work, do so. He might like the idea of his coworkers seeing how lucky he is. Now attached a handwritten note and say something cute like, just trying to get the guts to say I love you.

Post If you feel that saying make love

If you feel that saying "I love you" straight out is too much for you, there are a few subtle approaches.
    Last edited by bloghub; 12-20-2009 at 01:24 AM.

I think romantic gifts are a good option. Play around and make up some love coupons with expiration date. Just search for other ideas at google, or download romantic coupons.

Mayeb some romantic games would work

Try foreplay to make her come first. And then slow down before you do. Pull out before you come. wait kiss etc then when you have calmed down insert again... repeat

lmao thats interesting
    ur invited to my blogs
    http://celeblinkage.blogspot.com http://360clockwise.blogspot.com