Thread: Where to search a website?

Where to search a website?

Hello everyone, I mostly prefer the online way to retrieve any information about certain products. I consider that online surfing is the most easy and useful way to go through the complete facet of the product or the service to be purchased but the actual problem comes when I don’t get the exact website of the product or the service which has to be purchased, so I want to know that is there any service available where I can get the required website.
    Any help is appreciated.

Re: Where to search a website?

I liked your way for going for the complete facet of the product or the service by going through its website. I also agree that it is not that much easy to get the respective and required website of the product or the service but I know about one of the reference guides available online which gives the required links and the sites. I think you can browse for the your need and I am sure that you will get the required site’s information.
    Last edited by bloghub; 11-27-2008 at 06:37 AM.

Unhappy no4

I cant wait till I get the gold I purchased for so far im hearing freinds saying its a trustworthy site.

i don't know...

hi... i don't know and can't help...hehe...sorry

hi what kind of products that you want to buy can you telllllll me so that i can help you to direct a best website for you
    if you want fashion jewelry we can offer you the website we are fashion jewelry factory from china our products have best quality but lowest price most of our price are $0.6---$1.8 we have sterlilng silver jewelry 18k gold plated and other fashion jewelry items if you have interest or your friends interest in chinese jewelry pls feel free to contact with me
    thank you
    Whatsapp/viber:+8615060109376